The Innovation Strategy Course aims to help you better understand and apply various consulting methods. These frameworks are ones that top management consultants use when guiding their clients through innovative and technological opportunities.
While completing a project, a consultant would initially develop an external and internal environment analysis to define the right strategy for a business. Next, they would define a powerful innovation strategy that will help their client adapt or get in front of changes in the market.
Now, the Innovation Strategy Course will cover some of the most well known frameworks and strategy models. You can use these when determining if your client should implement innovation into their product or service catalogue.
To begin, you will learn about frameworks such as the 4 Types of Innovation, the S-Curve, Technology Adoption Curve, Company Lifecycle Model, and Red and Blue Ocean Strategies.
So, let’s dive into it!
Already a member?
What will I learn?
Who is this course for?
After this training, you will know
How is this course set up?
Each module is essential to understand the fundamentals of these strategy frameworks. Additionally, each module will also walk you through examples of how these frameworks can be applied. You will then have the opportunity to test your knowledge in follow-up quizzes. Finally, you will have access to adaptable templates to use on your future client projects.
Welcome to our Strategy Consulting Bootcamp Part 6, focusing on Innovation Strategy.
This Innovation Strategy Course aims to help you better understand and apply the tools and methods that top management consultants use to develop business strategies for their clients.
After initially developing the right strategy, a management consultant should focus on guiding decisions on resource-allocation. These should meet a client’s business’ objectives for innovation and technological opportunities.
Companies rely on Innovation Strategy as a framework for reacting to changes and discovering new opportunities. Additionally, Innovation Strategy can also foster a competitive advantage, since it encourages building better products and services.
In this Innovation Strategy Course, we will cover some of the most well-known frameworks and strategy models that you can use, as a consultant, to innovate your client’s business offerings. These include the S-Curve, the Technology Adoption Curve, the Company Life Cycle Model, and the Blue & Red Ocean Strategies.
The course is practical and interactive which means that we will apply real-life examples, for each of the frameworks, so that you can see their application in practice.
You will have the opportunity to test your gained knowledge via quizzes, and we provide additional materials, like practicable PowerPoint templates, that you can use for your own analysis or projects.
So, you may be wondering… is this course right for ME? Well, the answer is yes if you are:
- an Aspiring consultants looking to grow you consultancy method tool kit in order to become a strong strategy consultant
- or you are already working as a consultant, and would like to refresh or amplify their portfolio of frameworks and analysis models that you can use in future client projects.
- or you are a manager who would like to apply strategy methods to your own business and projects or you simply would like to develop a better understand how strategy consultants work
- or finally, if you simply interested in strategy and would like deepen your knowledge
Now that you know this course is for you, you probably want to know what you will get out of this course? Well:
- You will gain an overview of the most innovative strategies that can be used to design a system that will match companies’ specific competitive needs, and – you will then be able to implement them into client projects.
- You will be able to structure your analysis by applying some of the most renowned frameworks used by the top strategy consultants
- And you will have full access to download templates which we have created so that you can easily conduct these analyses yourself for client projects
Well then, let’s dive in!
Why learn with Consultport Academy
Learn from the best
Learn from Top-Tier Consultants about all the core disciplines of consulting. This will allow you to become an all-round expert in the field
Show your knowledge
Add the Consultport Certification to your profile or CV to show your current or potential employers and clients that you know your stuff
Advance your consulting career
Regardless of the professional state you are at, our courses are designed to develop and learn new consulting skills throughout your career