Internationalization Strategy Course aims to help you better understand and apply various consulting methods. These frameworks are ones that top management consultants use when developing internationalization strategies for the clients.
While completing a project, a consultant would initially develop an external and internal environment analysis to define the right strategy for a business. Next, they would define a powerful growth and operations expansion plan for his client’s business.
Now, the Internationalization Strategy Course will cover some of the most well known frameworks and strategy models. You can use these when developing the internationalization strategy of your client’s MNC.
To begin, you will learn about frameworks such as the Internationalization Definitions and Models, Porter Diamond Model, Entry Modes, and the CAGE Distance Framework.
So, let’s dive into it!
Already a member?
What will I learn?
Who is this course for?
After this training, you will know
How is this course set up?
Each module is essential to understand the fundamentals of these strategy frameworks. Additionally, each module will also walk you through examples of how these frameworks can be applied. You will then have the opportunity to test your knowledge in follow-up quizzes. Finally, you will have access to adaptable templates to use on your future client projects.
Welcome to our Strategy Consulting Bootcamp part 5, focusing on the Internationalization Strategy.
This course aims to help you better understand and apply the tools and methods that top management consultants use to develop business strategies for their clients.
After initially developing the right strategy for a business, a management consultant should focus on identifying, and then defining, a powerful growth and operations expansion plan for their client.
Companies rely on an Internationalization strategy as a vehicle for generating more revenue, competing for new sales, investment opportunities, diversifying, reducing costs, and also recruiting new talent.
In this Internationalization Strategy Course, we will cover some of the most well known frameworks and strategy models that you can use, as a consultant, to grow and expand your client’s business internationally. These include the Internationalization Models, the Porter Diamond Model, the International Entry Modes, and the CAGE Distance Framework.
The course is practical and interactive which means that we will apply real-life examples, for each of the frameworks, so that you can see their application in practice.
You will have the opportunity to test your gained knowledge via quizzes, and we provide additional materials, like practicable PowerPoint templates, that you can use for your own analysis or projects.
So, you may be wondering… is this course right for ME? Well, the answer is yes if you are:
- an Aspiring consultants looking to grow you consultancy method tool kit in order to become a strong strategy consultant
- or you are already working as a consultant, and would like to refresh or amplify their portfolio of frameworks and analysis models that you can use in future client projects.
- or you are a manager who would like to apply strategy methods to your own business and projects or you simply would like to develop a better understand how strategy consultants work
- or finally, if you simply interested in strategy and would like deepen your knowledge
Now that you know this course is for you, you probably want to know what you will get out of this course? Well:
- You will gain an overview of the most relevant internationalization strategies that can be used to grow and expand a company – you will then be able to implement these into client projects.
- You will be able to structure your analysis by applying some of the most renowned frameworks used by the top strategy consultants
- And you will have full access to download templates which we have created so that you can easily conduct these analyses yourself for client projects
Sounds exciting? Well then, let’s dive in!
Why learn with Consultport Academy
Learn from the best
Learn from Top-Tier Consultants about all the core disciplines of consulting. This will allow you to become an all-round expert in the field
Show your knowledge
Add the Consultport Certification to your profile or CV to show your current or potential employers and clients that you know your stuff
Advance your consulting career
Regardless of the professional state you are at, our courses are designed to develop and learn new consulting skills throughout your career