- The external analysis of an industry
- The internal analysis process of a company
- Developing a long-term growth strategy
- The Agile methodology
- Business and corporate strategies
- Expanding to international markets
- The implementation and change management process
- Getting an offer at a top-tier firm
This course is right for you if you are
- An aspiring consultant, who would like to kick-start their career in consulting and learn about the fundamental consulting frameworks.
- A consultant, who enjoys amplifying their portfolio of frameworks and analysis models to use for their future projects.
- A business enthusiast, who is interested in learning more about the consulting industry.
The program is 4 weeks long: you will complete self-paced courses during the first three weeks, then put your learnings into practice during the fourth and last week with a final Capstone Project.
The Global Strategy Consulting Program is 100% online, which makes it easy to access anywhere in the world and anytime.
It is composed of 9 courses – each divided into modules, and a final Capstone Project.
You have 3 courses to complete per week, with short quizzes to evaluate your understanding of the topics. We estimate this should take you around 5-8 hours per week, depending on your individual pace.
Yes, you can. We have alumni from over 47 countries around the world, from New York to New Delhi, London to Lagos. The program is completed entirely online, so you can join us from anywhere in the world.
You can sign up for the Program here. You just need to fill out the form with your contact information, answer the two evaluation questions, and upload your resume.
The Global Strategy Consulting Program starts on April 4th, 2022.
The Global Strategy Consulting Program has a reduced administrative fee of 119€ (normally 299€) as a special promotion for the Spring 2022 program. The fee includes enrollment, unlimited access to our entire catalog of courses, and a certificate after completion.
After applying here, our team will review your application and send you an acceptance email with a link to the payment page.
Yes. The courses as well as all the materials are exclusively available online through the Consultport Academy platform and are easily accessed on the go (via tablet or mobile) or from your desk.
After completing the program, you will have priority to be selected for a full-time or internship position at Consultport within business development, consultant relations, marketing, HR, or any of our other departments. Other decisive factors will be your performance during the program, previous work experience, and time availability.